Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Tuesday 21 February 2023

Unwise Teasing

The throneroom is filled with what could charitably be called scum, all of them depraved and lacking civility. Their lord is reclining on his throne, an imposing shipmaster's chair from some ancient vessel. The leash clipped onto my collar is also clipped to it, the metal links tinkling prettily whenever I move, but the sound is virtually buried beneath the low-level noise generated by the scum. I use virtually because my master still hears it and I cringe when he reaches forward and runs his hands through my hair.
"Dance for me my little pet."
The rumble of his voice penetrates almost to the bone, intense and powerful, and I shiver as I stand. With a gesture the band strikes up a beat, as commanding as Master's voice, and I let myself get consumed by the rhythm, my body moving according to primal instinct.

My dance is sensual and erotic, a mating dance, and a thin layer of sweat makes my flesh glisten. I glance over my shoulder as I remove my skimpy bra, whirl and drop to my knees, offer my breasts to my master. With a grunt I power up onto my feet, skirt fluttering along the length of my legs to pool around me. Nude I stand defiant, daring my master to tame me, and he has a heart-melting smirk on his face as he adjusts himself. After a quick spin I dart towards a seated mercenary, mock-crying out for salvation, but a tug of my leash sends me to my knees again, thighs spread and my body utterly on display.

There's a half-smile on my face as the mercenary uselessly clenches his fist while I'm tugged away, no doubt I'd have been tightly crushed against him, and I shimmy back towards the center of the throneroom. More tugs are pulling me nearer to my master but I decide to play a game, to play hard to get. I am the one closest to him after all, the one who shares his bed most often. I have the freedom to tease him. An elegant leg is outstretched and I am bought to a halt, eyes shining with mirth and breasts heaving with exertion.

I miss the flash of ugliness that crosses my master's face, miss the way his eyes briefly wander, and brace myself when he pulls. Sweaty flesh fails to find purchase, I skid forward a couple of paces, and my eyes widen as the floor beneath me disappears. I see my leash detached from the throne as I drop, arms flailing as I try to stop my descent, but then the throneroom is lost from view.

I land heavily on rough ground, looking around in a panic. I know what lives down here, everyone does, and gather up my leash, either for as a weapon or just so it can't be used against me. I have to squint as holes in the ceiling are opened, letting those in the throneroom see my end, and my heart skips a beat when I glimpse my killer.

The creature is wide, spider-like. I can see grabbing hands beneath its bloated mid-section, there's a mouth somewhere under there too, and I back away as it takes a few steps forward. It finds me when I stumble, the length of bone I'd caught snapping loudly, and scuttles closer with terrifying speed. I only have time to scream once before I'm bowled over, hands grabbing my limbs and hauling me into a salivating opening…

No comments:

Post a Comment