Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Saturday 11 February 2023

Magic Whore House

I waken as gentle chimes ring throughout the brothel, stretching in a way calculated to inspire lust. A soft tinkling comes from the gold chain wrapped around one supple ankle and I let myself fall back against the bed with a sigh. Almost timidly a girl, assigned to me alone as a servant, peeks round the archway of my chamber, slipping in with an assortment of items in her hands and I rise.

She cleans me, restores my make-up, and changes the bedsheets. I can feel her trembling as she wipes a wet cloth over my flesh, even motionless I can exude sensuality, and gently dismiss her after looking at myself in a mirror. A gleaming bronzed figure stares back, dark hair tumbling down the length of her back. Smouldering eyes promise all manner of debauchery and there's enough curves to back up that promise. I return to my bed, drape myself upon it in a pose of wanton invitation, and let my mind drift as I think of who my lovers will be today.

It isn't long before clients start arriving, I can hear a score of voices coming from the lobby and the chambers either side of mine. Footsteps ring out in the corridor, the silk curtain in the archway twitches in the breeze, and then I'm staring at a shadow, letting my gaze run over his outline. The curtain is brushed aside, the man enters, and my eyes widen as I see him. Powerful muscles adorn his tall frame, there's an intensity to him that gets my pulse racing, and as he strips I sharply draw breath.

He approaches and I slither from the bed to be on my knees, gazing worshipfully at his cock, one of the largest I've seen. I extend a quivering hand, lightly touch its hardening length, and my eyes flick up to meet his.
"Suck."
The command is in a voice accustomed to be obeyed, a deep vibrating tone that penetrates right to the bone. I lean forward, kissing the tip, and then start inhaling, feeling his cock's weight pin my tongue. A hand is placed atop my head, a firm grasp, and I close my eyes, humming as more of him disappears into my mouth. I stop when I gag, my disappointed whine making him chuckle, but then get into the act, bobbing my head back and forth on his cock. His grip tightens and I brace when he thrusts forward, bursting past my gag reflex to hilt himself. My nose is against his groin, I'm spluttering around the thick shaft filling my mouth, and gasp for air as he slowly moves my head.

In a tangle of sleek limbs I'm hurled on my bed, landing with a squeak, and then my lover is with me. I've been wet since he put his hand on me, moan with exquisite agony as he stretches me with his cock, and lose all strength as he sets a brutal pace, hips jerking as I'm fucked. I cry out as I orgasm, my lover grunting as my inner muscles squeeze his cock, but am allowed no respite as he continues his thrusting. I'm quickly building up to a second orgasm, my lover hunching over and his hands fondling my tits. His breath is hot in my ear and I moan as I'm pulled up, my back pressed against his chest. I squirm through my second release, fluttering muscles triggering his, and slump forward as he pants. There's an emptiness that needs filling when he pulls out, that's why I put on the golden chain in the first place, and I twist in time to see my lover pad from the room.

While waiting for someone else, the lobby sounds full, I idly play with myself, scooping cum from between engorged lips and tasting it. My second lover finds me in this pose, slimy fingers being licked clean, and I purr as he sheds his clothing. Like the man before this one is strong, primal. I whisper thanks while he swaggers forward, cock jutting out ahead of him, and he rests it upon my face, the sight in one eye blocked by its thickness. I feel dominated by the weight and willingly open my mouth when he steps back.

The sounds of choking fill the room as I'm facefucked, splittle dripping from my chin. The man sneers when he finally retrieves his cock, gesturing for me to turn around, and I eagerly wiggle my ass once in position. He is only subtly different from my previous lover, my master knows I have a type, and his rapid pounding makes me mewl through my third climax of the day. I'm disappointed though by his lack of stamina, I feel him spurt a few minutes while I'm still quivering through aftershocks, and barely glance at him while he withdraws.

With a click the chain around my ankle is opened, my servant appearing with a collar and leash in hand. I kneel and straighten my back as the collar is locked around my throat, body taut with anticipation. There's only one reason a whore is released from her chain, only one reason she's led to the lobby, and my heart skips a beat when I spy the barrel full of arrows. My servant paints targets onto my flesh, navel and nipples turn black, and then clips my leash to a square marble pillar. I have to stand on tiptoes, the pressure on my neck makes me feel lightheaded, and blackness hovers on the edges of my vision.

I watch the last of my noon lovers, my killer, as he picks up a bow and knocks an arrow to it. There's a moment of silence before he lets it fly, my body jerking as the arrow punches into it, and I lift a hand to touch the vibrating shaft sticking from my left breast. A look of wonder comes over my features as a second arrow thuds into me, I didn't even hear it, and blood starts flowing from the wounds, crimson staining bronze. A hand drops to strum my clit, to put on a show as I die, and I gasp as a third arrow perfectly splits a nipple, scattered applause coming from onlookers.

The fourth and fifth arrows sink into my toned abs, pierce my stomach and guts. I can taste bile among the blood in my mouth, know that all manner of liquids are dripping onto the floor beneath me. I smile weakly as my killer plucks the last arrow from the barrel, carefully sighting along it, and I spit blood as my heart is torn, head tipping forward to rest against my chest. I feel, like you'd feel a gentle breeze, my collar unlocked, feel the stone floor as I drop onto it.

I don't feel my killer enjoying my body, my spirit already fled. Nor do I feel being carried back to my room or the golden chain being closed around my ankle. I won't feel anything until the brothel's restorative magics revive me in time for the evening crowd. Will I die then, as I have died countless times already?

No comments:

Post a Comment