Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Wednesday 15 February 2023

Stalked by Death

You hear my booted footsteps, sharp and precise on the pavement, approaching from behind. Heel-toe, heel-toe, heel-toe. You can sense my presence, your mind creating a looming and ominous force. You think you can even smell me, not quite the sickly-sweet stench of death but something close.

You glance at me as I pass, shiver as you realize your eyes are only level with my chest. You feel my muscles, hard and strong, when I suddenly whirl and pin you against the wall, your cry cut off. I watch as you desperately stretch, just the tips of your feet touching the pavement, and try to pry my arm away from across your neck.

Your eyes widen as I plant my knife into your torso, angling it to cut into your heart, and I step backward. You slither down to your knees, ending up leaning against my legs, head resting on my crotch. I grab your head with one hand, smoothly undoing my trousers with the other and then feed my cock into your mouth. You're hot and moist, exquisite, around my flesh and I place a hand on the wall to steady myself as my hips jerk back and forth.

Your arms flop limply by your sides, your eyes blankly stare at me when I glance down. A sense of power swells within me and I grimace as I try to hold back my climax, not wanting to spend myself in your throat. I just manage to pull out before exploding, pearly cum splattering thickly upon your face and upper chest.

I tuck myself back into my trousers as your head drops forward, cum dripping onto the pavement. I regard your corpse for a moment before wiping clean my knife and sheathing it. I leave you behind as I walk away, leave you for another to find and maybe enjoy themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment