Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Thursday 23 February 2023

Interview with a Dragon

You can call me a monster if you want, my appearance would certainly give that impression. I call myself Sabi and in times of fancy I'm the Emerald Terror.

With a beat of my wings I can rise high above you pitiful mortals, high enough that you are like insects. From among the clouds I descend, swift as lightning, and can snatch up anything I choose before returning to the sky.

Your women are my favoured prey, limbs so sleek, muscular just enough without becoming unseemly. And besides, I am a she-dragon. I lack the equipment of you males so what other use do I have for women?

Your rural girls, your city nobles, even the wild bands that scurry among the foothills at the base of my mountain. All have a unique taste. Time it right and you can steal away a noble still glowing from an afternoon orgasm, a farmer's daughter panting after a horseride.

The wildlings even work themselves into an orgiastic frenzy when on the hunt, they literally cum the moment my claws close around them.

So did you actually but, tsk, your lover didn't. She's still wriggling you know. I can keep them alive for hours, feel them surrender to my stomach's juices. Your queen, remember her?, she lasted nearly a whole day, melting into just bone and the most sparkling necklace. It hung so prettily between her lush breasts, it must have been why I took her that day.

You can have it if you want, take it back to your king when I'm done with you. I'm a she-dragon. I told you earlier. And you are a man so connect the dots. Although you're so alike to the wildlings I might drop you among them, see how long it takes for them to figure it out.

They tried storming my mountain once, a whole pack of the shrieking harpies scrabbling up the rock. I usually prefer my prey to be alive but there was just so many of them. My fire blackened the boulders they hid among, turned wildlings into little torches. Ah, the smell! Medium rare human has such a nice smell.

Stop cowering! I don't eat men when I could have so much fun with them doing other things. But all this talking is making me hungry again. I'll just chain you up here... Your lover's a feisty one! I wonder if I can find another pair of lovers, introduce a third person to our activities later.

And don't worry little human! We dragons know magics you've long forgotten. It won't be this form you'll be sticking that thing of yours into. Perhaps I'll take the form of your lover. Now stay. I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment