Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Wednesday 25 January 2023

Unhappy New Year

The new year's bells on the telly in the other room are still ringing as we stumble into my tiny bedroom and I giggle when I topple back onto the bed, arms almost instinctively crossing themselves at the wrist above my head. You whip off your belt, swiftly binding my wrists to the headboard, and while I'm playfully tugging at the strip of leather you take a little switch-blade from a pocket. I still at the sight of it, I've only recently introduced you to knife play, and hold my breath as you gently drag the blade along the length of my torso, over my curves. Slowly you cut apart my tanktop and then you nudge the stained white fabric aside, leaning forward to kiss aching nipples and sending sparks straight to my pussy. The knife is put aside before you start fumbling with the buttons of my scruffy jeans and I raise my hips when you start pulling at the clothing, your fingers also hooking onto my thong.

You kneel as you work the collection of denim down the length of my legs and I lift my head when it all hits the floor so I can watch you undress. You have a body to be proud of, a bit of muscle but not unseemly, a good height, but I suppose mostly it's your cock. It's already half-hard, already as long as some of my previous lovers, and my fingers uselessly clench as I yearn for it. With a smirk you bend, quickly planting a kiss on my lower lips that makes me moan, and then climb onto the bed, pumping yourself into full hardness before jerking forward. You barely have to force yourself, sliding easily through my soaked tunnel, and I throw my head back at the feeling of being full.

The pace you set is infuriatingly inconsistent but my moans still bounce around the bedroom until you hunch over me and kiss me. A sudden orgasm rushes over me, my cry muffled, and I close my eyes as again I let my head fall against the pillows, trying to calm my heaving breasts. I utter a definite whine when you pull out completely, I look towards the foot of the bed for an explanation, and my eyes widen with alarm at the sight of a woman in a fitted blouse and long skirt at your side. Really it's the gun in her hand that makes my eyes widen and I start tugging properly on your belt as you both start talking.
"You've come?"
"Not me but she has." The woman snorts, a bit of madness on her face, and you briefly glance at me. "It'd be cruel otherwise."
"What's cruel is what she did."
"I don't…"
"Shut it whore."
The woman steps closer as I fall silent and I finally recognize her with a sinking heart. Alicia. She was your girlfriend, fiancee?, when we met, the high-society creature I managed to steal you from.
"Just do it 'Cia. You're here now so just do it."
You're not really happy, your tone is resigned like this has happened before, and I stretch out a leg in desperation, straining to touch you. Alicia swats it away though with contempt, moving to stand between my legs, and levels the gun at me, entirely at ease with what she's doing.

There's a bright flash that drowns out all else, oh god I don't want to

No comments:

Post a Comment