Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Saturday 28 January 2023

Altered Perceptions

I suppose some would call me a monster, a mutant freak. I possess the ability to screw with people's minds, to alter their perceptions. I have never lacked for female company, why would I when I can make them think I'm the perfect partner?, and tonight is no different. You're leaning against the bar, looking out across the club, and I can't help but admire how your pose shows off your body, your breasts thrust out, a slender leg bent. Your gaze flicks over as I approach, I gently begin influencing your mind, and as I settle next to you it's like we're old friends.

We spend the next hour watching pretty young things on the dancefloor, we both notice the two partygirls, and I'm changing your mind the entire time. It starts by making you feel uncomfortable, your dress feels oppressive and you slip a shoulder strap so it rests on your upper arm. Then you're hot, nipples tenting the fabric concealing them, and I guide you from the club as you start panting.

My apartment isn't far, handy when my lovers can barely keep their hands off me, and we fall into it, laughing as we bounce off a wall. We shed our clothes as we pass through the living room, your dress ends up as a black puddle, and are both nude upon entering the bedroom. You fall backwards onto my bed, arms stretched out and hair like a halo around your face. I just drink in the sight of you for a moment, eyes tracing over your svelte musculature, before a cruel thought enters my mind. Reaching into a wardrobe I retrieve a sharp knife from my crafts box and hand it to you, gently pushing the idea that it's just a feather.

You're quietly giggling as you let the knife roam over your flesh, each cut perceived as the feather tickling your skin, and I move between your opening thighs, grasping my hardened cock in one hand. My entry coincides with the appearance of a particularly long slice, your gasp echoing around the bedroom, and then I set a rapid pistoning pace. You throw your arms back out, eyes rolling up as I flood your mind with pleasure, and cum with a mewl as I hunch over so I can take possession of the knife.

I bring it down with force, plunging it deep into your heart, and then ride out your death throes, climaxing inside you as your body stills. I'm panting as I pull out, sated, and look at you before leaning in to kiss you.
"I think I'll keep you for a bit."

No comments:

Post a Comment