Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Friday 27 January 2023

Morning Murder


You encounter me in the park, shocked to stillness by either my ragged appearance or perhaps the knife in my hand. Your stillness is broken when I take a step forward, growling a demand for the necklace you're wearing, and you bolt.

I give chase, my longer legs letting me eat up the distance between us, until you can feel my breath on the back of your neck, hear little beyond the sound of our shoes on the path.

You try to cry out when my arm snakes around you, impaling yourself on the knife, and I drag you in among the trees as you clutch at the wound. You drop heavily to the ground, spread out, and I kneel by your side, using the knife to cut open your bloodied tanktop.

You're moaning softly as I slice through the denim of your jeans, the chase you led me on now has me wanting more than your necklace, and let out a strangled scream when I plant my knife in your heart. The weapon quivers as it protrudes from your chest, the handle like a thick flagpole, and I watch it while your life drains away until it's the only thing about you that's moving.

After a quick glance towards the path I extract my hardening length from my disintegrating trousers, shuffling along your body so I can feed it into your mouth. A few pumps into the warm cavern gets me fully hard and I make my way to be between your thighs, spreading them as I sink into your depths. You're snug around my flesh-spear, almost so tight I burst within moments, but I force back my climax, determined to watch you jiggle as you're fucked.

Eventually I can't hold on any longer and hurriedly pull out, grasping my length and aiming it so my cum is spurted onto your breasts and belly. I tidy myself, glancing around again as I retrieve your necklace, and then furtively pad deeper into the trees, leaving you behind to be found by the next person who steps off the path.

No comments:

Post a Comment