Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Friday 30 September 2022

Death Comes to Both Sides

Blue lasers flash between my trench and our besiegers', detonating sandbags and chunks of earth upon impact. I duck as a shower of sand is thrown over me, clutching my las-rifle to my chest, and hurriedly rise when an officer struts along the length of the trench. She carries a gently hissing las-pistol in one hand, somewhere another trooper lies dead, and I try to keep her attention off me, turning to face the other trench and firing my las-rifle.

A rebel lets out a girlish cry as my laser burns into her bare stomach, stupid slut, and I tense as I feel a commanding presence behind me.
"Good shot."
A firm hand reaches round and grasps my cock through the thin material of my uniform leotard, stroking the hard flesh. I can feel the officer's heavy breasts on my back, feel her exciting pants in my ear, and hunch, my head tipping forward.

The back of my head warms as the officer's hand spasms and I turn slightly. A dumbfounded expression is on her face, a laser burn in her forehead, and I squirm away as she topples, breathing heavily. I climax when I realize how close I came to meeting her fate, cum oozing from beneath my leotard, and watch as the officer shudders through her own death-orgasm.

The moment passes as whistles are blown, the troopers around me pressing themselves against the wall of the trench. I follow, licking my lips as I gaze upon the rebels charging at us, and take aim at a large-breasted woman wearing virtually nothing. My finger is pulling the trigger when a sharp and hot pain makes me halt, a hand moving to feel my suddenly burning throat. Fuck

***

The wall is ripped apart, scattering metal across the corridor beyond. I'm the second one through the breach, swinging to the left while firing my rifle. I can see Imps tumble back, their unitards spouting crimson poppies, and slide into cover behind a stanchion. The next rebel into the corridor tries to push ahead but gasps as she takes the full weight of the Imps' return fire. She takes only an extra step before dropping to her knees and then faceplanting, hips twitching while blood spreads out from beneath her.

I glance across the corridor, at the rebel in the stanchion opposite, and we both nod in acknowledgement. Together we emerge from cover, standing side by side, and unleash a wave of bullets that sends more Imps falling from their line. My companion's cry as she's also shot is strangled, clutching at the blood spurting from the wound in her neck, and she falls like a puppet whose strings are cut. My eyes widen as I finally spot the small ceiling turret behind the Imp formation and I know I have only moments. Pain blossoms in my chest even as I try to get back into cover and I crash against the stanchion, sliding down until I'm sitting on the floor, with a perfect spot to see the next rebel get blown away.

No comments:

Post a Comment