Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Tuesday 20 September 2022

Friendly Neighbour

You're the first person round to welcome me to the neighbourhood when I move in. You turn up at the front door dressed in tight jeans and a crop top that shows off your flat belly, a bottle of wine in hand. I step aside so you can enter, pointing along the house's central corridor at the back door into the garden.

Previous owners had installed a long pool and a barbecue area, a flagstone path winding between the two leading to a well-maintained flower patch. I glance at you as we step out, briefly thinking of all the negotiating I'd done to get the house before mentally shrugging. A pair of fold-away chairs had been left and I put them out, inviting you to sit while I hunt for a pair of glasses to drink from.

As we consume the wine, I'm careful to not have too much, I move around, telling you bits of my life. I end up behind you just as you finish your latest glass of wine and quickly reach out. You barely have time to squeak before your neck is broken, your body jerking about as it misfires, and I admire the view you present.

I admire it more when I move to be in front of you and remove your clothing. No bra? I chuckle as your breasts are exposed in all their pert glory. Your jeans I have trouble with but eventually you're in just panties, limply sitting in the chair as if sunbathing if you ignore the odd angle your head's at. I peel off your panties at the same time as I strip, stroking my cock into hardness before thrusting into your mouth. I can feel your nose press against my crotch and long down as I begin fucking your throat, running my hands through your silky locks.

I force myself to stop before cumming, pulling out from between your slack lips, and drag you forward, positioning my cock at the entrance to your pussy. It's velvety when I push in, a groan escaping me, and it doesn't take long before I tense with climax.

I'm panting when I step back, my mind already evaluating your body, your meat, as I look at you. It won't take long to set up the barbecue once I find my kit, you should be nicely cooked by evening, and your head will look good mounted above my bed for the short time I'm here. It's a shame you were so cute, we might have developed a proper fuckbuddy relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment