Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Saturday 17 September 2022

From Across the Room

There was a little pop and your head tilts back, a trickle of blood starting to make its way down from the bullethole in your forehead. You go limp in your chair, sliding forward slightly, as I cross to stand in front of you. I nudge the hem of your skirt up your thighs until it only just hides your modesty and glance at your face. The expression that had drawn my attention was still there, the partially-closed eyelids, the lower lip caught by your teeth.

You look like the classical teasing schoolgirl and I find it easy to imagine you in the front row of a classroom, spreading your legs to distract your teachers. I make you adopt the pose in my head, stepping into the space between your thighs. With another sweep of my hand I expose your panties, a collection of bright-pink strings that cups your mound, and push the fabric aside with the silencer attached to my pistol. The metal easily slides into you and is glistening when I withdraw it a moment later. Your unique scent clings to the metal when I lift it to my nose and I breathe in deeply before tucking the pistol into the holster at my waist.

Your scant panties disappear into a pocket and I fumble with my trousers, freeing my cock from confines that had become too tight. Your arms flop as I pull you onto my hard length and I let out a moan at your snugness. I reach forward to undo the knot holding your top together, exposing your pert breasts to my gaze, and then resume the grip I'd had on your waist.

You jiggle pleasingly as I manhandle you, sawing in and out of your innermost space, and I bite back a groan as I feel my balls churning. Hunching over I capture your slackening lips with mine, exerting enough force to have bruised a living partner, and gaze into your blank eyes.

It's that blankness that sets me off, the acknowledgement that the vital spark that until so recently had been in you has been totally extinguished. I let myself cum, shooting semen deep into your useless womb, before pulling out, the last pearly spurts falling upon the wispy brown fuzz decorating your mound.

I step back to look at you, lying half out a chair with your tits and pussy exposed. Whoever finds you will get quite a sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment