Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Sunday 18 September 2022

Infiltration

I see you at the end of the corridor while I'm choking out a guard. You're dressed identically to her, small black pasties hiding just your nipples and a black thong, and your hair is in a ponytail that falls to just above your bum. I drag the guard in my hands into a supply cupboard as she goes fatally limp, placing her in a corner, and slip back into the corridor.

You've gotten closer, the base computer keeping the stretch of passageway you're in illuminated. The same program would've worked for my target if I hadn't shot out the light. I crouch in the shadow of the cupboard, aiming my pistol at you, and pull the trigger.

Crimson spurts from between your cute tits, a shocked expression on your face, and you drop onto your knees. I emerge from cover as you topple back, covered pussy pointing at me, and I approach as a shudder rocks your body. You're younger than I expected, younger than the other guards I've killed, and I briefly wonder what led you to joining an evil organization like Pricom.

Oh well. You're just meat now and when I blow up the base you won't even be that.

No comments:

Post a Comment