Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Monday 24 October 2022

Barbarian's Plaything

My slim fingers scrabble furiously against the thick wrist of my attacker, desperately trying to make him release me. Blackness is hovering on the edge of my vision, my lungs are starting to burn, and I'm writhing helplessly beneath his bulk.

The barbarian had burst into my isolated homestead, sword-blade dripping crimson, and with a swipe took the head off my slavegirl. I'd screamed as she fell, his eyes flicking to meet mine, and he crossed to be before me with a couple of long steps.

I jerk as he drives his flesh-spear into my channel, a whispered moan making it past his iron grip. There's a cruel grin on his face as he rapes me, I can't help how my body reacts, and I suck in a deep breath when his strong hold relaxes slightly. The wall is rough on the skin of my back as I'm manhandled, treated as little more than a toy, but I'm still bought to climax, my cry swiftly cut off. The blackness rushes back, my vision becoming tunnelled, and the last thing I see is the barbarian's breath catch at the same time I dimly feel his seed erupt into me.

No comments:

Post a Comment