Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Tuesday 20 February 2024

End of a Chase

I hear the door splinter, almost feel the house shake when it thuds against the floor, and have to stifle an aroused gasp. It had been solid, a nice heavy oak, and I shudder at the power you must have to have got past it so easily.
"Girlie. I'm coming for you girlie."
Your voice is low, a powerful growl that reaches to the bone. I take a risk and lean out from my hiding place, this time I can't stop a squeak escaping.

You look at me, a grin settles onto your face, and approach with a swagger. You nearly fill the corridor, body trim and with just the right amount of muscle tone. I push away from the wall, dart off towards my next chosen spot to hide but your breath is loud in my ears.

One of your arms suddenly loops around my neck, I'm pulled from the floor as your other arm fondles my breasts. I arch my back, force more of myself into your grip as I surrender to lust, and you laugh.

I'm released, I slither down the length of your body, and end up head down ass up on the floor in front of you. I wriggle as you pull off my skirt, as you expose my bare and wet pussy, and let out a moan as I hear the sound of buttons being undone.

The moan stretches out, fills the corridor, as you stretch my insides. You have a hand on my back, keep me pinned down, and thrust deep into me, set alight nerve endings I didn't know I had.

Again an arm is thrown around my neck, your fingers clamp down and start squeezing. You haul backwards, the pain/pleasure is delicious and I cry out in orgasm. My head touches your chest, our new position means you're fucking me with quick jerks of your hips, and it's your grip on my throat that is pushing me to another climax.

Dark spots appear in my vision, I'm panting to try and get enough air. I try slapping your body, try to get your attention, but you ignore my attempts, only groan as my insides pulse around your cock.

There's flashes of light as my final orgasm crashes over me, every nerve sings, and a tiny gasp is the last sound I make. The next moment I'm gone, a silly grin on my face, and you don't even seem to care, still continue to pound away.

No comments:

Post a Comment