Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Sunday 4 February 2024

Chosen

Every few years humans, cheerleaders from all over the region, come to the Blue Crystal lakeside resort, they so easily forget even the most horrible things that happen here. I've made the place my home for nearly a century, a foolish girl summoned me to make a rival disappear but in the ensuing carnage I slew her too. I've learnt to limit myself since, the more deaths the longer the humans stay away, and when the latest bus stops my eye is drawn to a tall but pleasingly curvy redhead, her tight jeans and crop-top showing off a deliciously athletic musculature.

I stalk her over the course of her first day at Blue Crystal, occasionally I even let her see me and savour the way she shudders. She prances about as prettily as the other girls in their skimpy uniforms, flashes her underwear just as regularly, is a teasing minx like no one before.

It is during that night that I have fun, that I take her. I invade her mind, corrupt her dreams. I drag her down to the lake and drown her, I throw a rope over a roofbeam and watch her swing. I can feel her break under the mental torture, at the same time though something awakens in her. I straddle her hips, she reflexively shifts beneath me, and lean over her as I bring her back to the waking world.

She screams upon seeing my demonic visage, bucks when I forcefully kiss her. That is enough to leave her breathless, nearly make her swoon, and she's panting when I pull back, breasts heaving. I kiss her again, feel her gag as my tongue invades her throat, and we stay liplocked even as she crazily writhes, as I ride her every movement.

I sense when she slows, becomes less coordinated. I watch her eyes roll up behind closed eyelids, watch her pulse fluttering with panic in the crook of her neck, and inhale her soul as she dies, let the corpse flop back onto the bed. Maybe I'll take another, there was a wild blonde I liked the look of…

No comments:

Post a Comment