Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Monday 12 February 2024

Desire

I thud against the wall as bullets pierce my flesh, my head rolls as the axe removes it from my body, the lion's weight sends me to the ground just before it tears out my throat. I die a thousand times in my dreams, each calling forth an exhausting orgasm that leaves me a boneless and quivering mess.

When the great fair rolls into town during its latest world tour I surrender to my fantasies and sign up at a shooting range. I can only stand in its holding pen, as nude as when I was born, and watch women get killed, my pussy drooling in anticipation. It's finally my turn, I shiver as Big Joe effortlessly slings a corpse onto his shoulder and carries her to the growing pile of the dead, and I step over to my assigned position. The grass is wet beneath my feet, blood and girlcum, and I can feel the weight of what I'm doing, nipples aching as they try hardening beyond possibility.

Two others join me, sweet little Stephy and the athletic Jess. We all sigh when a man comes to the range, all stare hungrily as his wonderfully-shaped body. The paper attached to my ankle cuff states that my corpse will be available for anyone to take, I'm desperately hoping it's him. A young woman appears at his side, she points as she wakens the sadism built into every man, and I arch my back, proudly thrust out my tits.

He picks up a crossbow, I watch the bolt as it's loaded, and then there's a twang, a buzzing. Stephy crumbles, heart broken, and a last spasm rocks her body, girlcum sprays out. Jess and I glance at each other, the same desire for death is in her eyes, and then a polite cough drags our attention forward again. The man has reloaded, the crossbow swings between Jess and I, before he finally pulls the trigger.

I nearly double over, the bolt punches into me just left of my bellybutton, and straighten as the pain recedes into a dull ache. A second bolt is driven into me, I orgasm as the man scores a bullseye and places it inside the 'o' of my navel. I know I have a manic smile on my face as he nocks a fourth bolt, he'll have to kill Jess with just one shot or not at all, and I spread out my arms, expose my everything to the man's gaze. The bolt rips into my neck, tears through my throat, and I drop to my knees, feeling blood cascading over my breasts, over my stomach. I twist as I fall, end up on my side, and I'm hastily frigging myself as Jess waits for her own death.

I orgasm again when she is hit but that's it, just a last reflexive curling of the fingers triggers it. I'm already dead at that point…

No comments:

Post a Comment