Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Monday 15 May 2023

Hypnosis

"There is a man behind you, an ominous presence. You can feel him strangling you with a ribbon, feel your life slipping away. Fight him!"
You lift your arms, I can see you try to pry a ribbon from your lovely neck, see you try to struggle. Your breasts heave as you try to breathe, your eyes roll wildly.

"You're dead. All thoughts leave your head, your limbs feel too heavy. Drop."
You collapse, a puppet with its strings cut, and I admire the heap you've become. A bit of drool is hanging from your lip and I wipe it away as I kneel.

"When I snap my fingers even the dead will live. But for now I'll have fun with you."
I strip both of us, my gaze lingering on your hard nipples, your just-emerging clit. You found the scenario exciting then. I carry you, light as a feather and completely limp, to the nearby bed, grinning as a hand randomly brushes against my growing cock. I'm ready when I deposit you, it takes a moment to spread your thighs, and groan as I sink into your pussy.

You jiggle as you're fucked, the sight almost too much, and I hurriedly pull out, climaxing into a tissue. I dress, you're still spread out on the bed, and set a recording of my fingers snapping to go off some time after I've left the room.

Maybe you'll seek me out, want a repeat performance, but I'm not waking you in person. Too many awkward questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment