Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Sunday 30 April 2023

He Came from the West

The alarm bell rings just once at sunset, the sound calling all Amazons immediately to the north gate. I find my pack as I dart through the village street, read the expressions on their faces in an instant. Bethani knows why there's an alarm, a glimmer of fear is in her eyes. I carefully separate her from the others, wordlessly asking her what we should expect.

A man. The visitor who is said to be from the west. I scoff at this, the idea that a man could pose a challenge! The pack charges into the market square just inside the gate, I feel the blood drain from my face and my pussy spasm at what I see. Perhaps the corpses of two score of my sisters are littering the open space, most still impaled by the arrows that killed them.

One pack has managed to get into melee range, hissing and spitting at the foreigner towering over them, but even as I watch they fall. Rachelle is the last of them, bonelessly thrown to one side, and then we are the only living Amazons. The man takes up his bow, I notice for the first time two sisters actually pinned to the side of a building, and I order an advance.

We're not quick enough, two going down to his arrows. Sihara gags and writhes on the ground, the arrow shaft sticking out of the back of her neck for a foot, and Olivia just crumples, her heart split. The five of us who make it to the man's side have to step over the bodies of our predecessors, they stare at us wanting vengeance. I see him properly, three heads taller than any of us and thick with muscles. A prize any Amazon would kill to have in her bed! Petra impulsively leaps in first, she thinks with her heart, but like Rachelle is easily struck down. He's using just his fists! My pussy spasms again, aroused flesh out of sync with my mind, but I see an opportunity and take it, lunging at him while his back is to me.

I glimpse his face, blue eyes and stern features, but then see feet, the sky, the ground. My body climaxes as I realize what happened, as I realize I'm already dead. I don't feel landing onto the soft body of a skewered Amazon, I don't feel anything at all, and my vision is darkening as I see Bethani casually hurled onto a roof with a scream, see Larissa run through by an arrow he plucks from his quiver.

I don't see him slay the last of my pack, my spirit already gone. Only sightless eyes stare at the one-sided duel.

No comments:

Post a Comment