Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Friday 19 May 2023

Campus Killer 2: Jessica

I think it's her attitude that attracts me, her energy. I watch her as she moves confidently around the college at the head of a gaggle of other girls, my hands involuntarily clenching. Killing Selene, making the bitch squirm, woke something in me, makes me hunger. I doubt Jessica notices me on her last day of life though, understandable considering Selene is the subject for most conversations as the day goes on.

I have to let Jessica out of my sight for an hour or so, I don't have anything usable on the campus, but eventually find her again. She's on the stage in the college's theatre, squeezed into tight trousers and a white top. I'll admit to being confused by why a member of campus security is so popular, so involved beyond her role. I slip into the theatre, drop into a seat, and my entrance disturbs her.

My first shot hits her low in the belly, makes her double over. I hurry for the stage, I can be quick when I want to, and vault onto the stage. She's straightening when my second shot thuds into her, a crimson patch spreading across the fabric of her top. My aim is true, I penetrated a lung, and step closer as Jessica tries again to recover.

I gently nudge her glasses, fallen following my first shot, from my path, and reach round to gather her hair in a fist. She has to arch her back when I tug, there's pain in her eyes, and she tries pleading as I drag my silenced pistol up her torso, trace the muscles of her stomach and press slightly against each breast. The long barrel pokes into the hollow of her throat, I savour the moment as I slowly tighten my trigger finger. The bullet kills her, I have no doubt of that, and Jessica drops when I release her mane, gasping like a landed fish.

A stellar performance for an aspiring actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment