Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Tuesday 16 May 2023

Dead Before Release

I bite my lip as I press against the wall, hard enough to taste blood. Large fingers curl around the doorframe, mere inches from my head, and I'm frozen, seeing myself reflected in the metal claws tipping each. The hand lifts away, disappears back into the corridor, but I remain where I am, legs locked together in fear. One of my hands drops to rest on my stomach, I can feel it fluttering with nervousness but there's also something else.

A jolt of unexpected arousal rips through me as a loud and suddenly cut-off female scream comes from somewhere else in the house. I wonder who it was, if my pursuer was the one to find them. A clearly male shape appears in the doorway, bulky enough to completely fill it, and I run for the door at the far end of the room.

There's warm panting coming behind me, the sound of feet pounding against wood. Arms wrap around me, roughly grope my breasts, and then I'm crushed between him and the floor. His cock easily slips into my wet pussy, when did that happen?, and drives the breath from my lungs with each thrust.

I'm hauled upright, my back arches like a bow, and then there's cold metal passing across my throat. Fuck no…

No comments:

Post a Comment