Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Tuesday 5 July 2022

Orcs

I skulk along the fortress corridor, the sounds of fighting and screams faintly echoing through the stone construction. A pair of orcs lumber into view and I freeze at the sight of them, just as I froze when the horde burst into the fortress. They're monstrously big, heavily-muscled beneath mottled green-and-brown leathery skin and tall enough that their heads nearly touch the ceiling, with only a scrap of ragged animal hide hanging from their waist to preserve any modesty they might have. I take a step back, preparing to flee, but both orcs instantly turn at my movement, beginning to snort in excitement upon noticing me and start approaching.

I brace against their incoming charge, holding my shield and sword in a guard position as I'd been trained, but their combined momentum just bowls me over as a tangle of sleek bronzed limbs. Filth-encrusted nails throw up sparks as they carve grooves into the metal of my shield, notched fingers then hooking round the edges and roughly tugging. I scream as the force exerted nearly rips my shield-arm clean from my shoulder, hurriedly dropping my sword to untie the straps and release my forearm. The other orc makes its own swings as well, savagely ripping away segments of my chainmail armour and woolen dress, and by the time our confused scrum comes to a halt I am naked, sword and shield far from my grip.

The orcs have also lost their coverings during the struggling, their members iron-hard with a violent lust, and I thrash as they sandwich me between them. The orc before me takes hold of my head, easily encompassing it with oversized hands, and drags me into a slight bow before applying pressure until I open my mouth, the orc plunging its flesh-spear into the hole. I gag when it hits the back of my mouth and start biting at the organ, the painful squeezing of my skull making me quickly stop though, while then letting out muffled cries as the orc behind me roughly violates me, uncaring of which hole it claims.

The double-rape is all too much, too degrading, and so, ignoring the threat demonstrated earlier, I again begin trying to castrate the orc plundering my throat. I was aware of the pressures building around my ears as I try to put aside the discomfort of the monster's unwashed scent and earthy taste and I feel a hint of victory at the sensation of a metallic liquid on my teeth...

---

The orc stupidly looks down when the human's head implodes between its hands, catching sight of its own member amid gore as it continues to pump away. Teeth were still embedded in the lengthy organ and after lazily flicking chunks of skull and brain from its hands the orc casually plucks out the teeth, casting them aside without a thought. It looks back up, eyes watching the human misfiring crazily, and a dull grin was on its face when it notices its companion groaning through an orgasm and then pull out, the cum-splattered headless corpse they were ravaging forgotten only moments later when they'd ambled away in search of other humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment