Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Tuesday 5 July 2022

Experiment Loose!

The overhead lights flicker, patches of darkness randomly springing into brief existence. I hurry along a major corridor, alert to every sound and unusual shadow. The compound is in lockdown, a science experiment from Below is loose, and judging from the lighting it had gone for the generators first.

Distant noises, shattering glass and tearing metal, echo from further ahead and I dart through an open doorway. The room I'm in is a small break-room, snacks lying abandoned atop tables, and I help myself to a few, taking the opportunity to try to calm my heaving breasts, to smooth down my blouse and skirt. A job at St Grace's had seemed like a dream, the genetics laboratory world-famous, and even being a gofer paid well. They just didn't say anything about experiments escaping their confinement.

Feeling somewhat brave again I venture back into the corridor, casting anxious looks in both directions as the lighting turns a lurid crimson. Resuming my flight towards the main entrance lobby, where the above-ground admin staff is supposed to assemble, I peek into a few of the rooms I pass. The scientists all look nervous but continue working around the intermittent light failures, those who notice me glancing over just long enough to confirm my identity.

The last room on the corridor I look into though is empty, its lights completely powered down, but I still think I see movement, taking a single step inside. I try activating the lights, only a spark jumping between broken bulbs overhead, and so I reach for the emergency kit found in every room, grabbing a torch and switching it on. Puddles of a colourless liquid glisten in the light, surrounded by shards of glass, and as I pan round I let out a hushed squeak upon seeing Doctor Jameson. He's lying on his front on the floor with his head completely twisted round, still wearing his glasses and also a look of surprise. Turning to leave a jolt of ice runs through me when I catch a glimpse of a dark-haired figure in one corner and I hurry over, skidding around more puddles.

Jess is, I suppose now was, a lab assistant, always friendly with everyone. She's still wearing a lab coat but that's it, her body completely exposed, and is limply sitting against a cupboard, legs spread wide as though in invitation. Bruising, surely too thin to be made by fingers, circles her neck and splotches of a thick funky-smelling cream dot her from head to knee. Backing away I sweep the torch beam over the rest of the lab, pausing at the sight of the smashed elevator doors in the opposite corner to Jess. My wavering bravery finally fades as I realize that the experiment has escaped Below, is roaming the same corridors I am using.

I'm clutching the torch like a weapon when I leave the lab, moving as quickly as I dare without running. The alarms hadn't said what sort of creature the experiment was, although none I'd seen were human-looking. Turning onto the central corridor I head straight for the main entrance, curiosity no longer a priority, and let out a gentle sigh of relief after reaching the security station, just beyond which is the lobby.

The lobby is also in a shallow darkness and I flick the torch back on. The beam falls upon a toned leg the colour of bronze and I slowly pan up, whimpering as the attached curved ass is illuminated. Other bodies become visible the more I step into the lobby, a pattern coldly becoming apparent. Every woman is naked, or nearly so, and sprinkled with the same cream as Jess while the two men present are just dead.

Something touches my neck as I am clumsily rolling Zoey onto her back, the redhead's limps flopping about, and I whirl round, my scream cutting through the silence. I find myself staring at an erect cock, a dollop of the cream I've seen before oozing out of its angry-purple head, and slowly lift my gaze as pale spindly fingers curl around my neck. A brawny monster from a Lovecraftian nightmare, it can only be the experiment, stares down at me, dead shark-like eyes analyzing me while the long tentacles that seem to have replaced his hair and beard twitch randomly. I'm pulled upward until I'm on tiptoes, the monster effortlessly changing how he grips my neck so that a pair of undulating slender tentacles replaces his hands. After a moment of consideration, letting me sway from the impromptu noose, the monster then swiftly stripping me with his now-unoccupied hands, casting my clothes aside following a brief inspection of each piece.

I shudder when he palms one of my breasts, an evil smile on his face as he manipulates the firm globe, and yelp as a cream-coated finger slides into my pussy, rubbing against my insides. My breast is released, that hand dropping to grasp my waist, and the digit invading me is bent, smooth fingernail edge scraping sensitive flesh to make me squirm. My reaction summons another smile and the finger invading me is replaced by a substantially thicker length, stretching me in a way that somehow feels so delightful. With his hands now having a strong hold on me I am jerked back and forth, no better than a fleshlight, but the growing lust I'm feeling starts overriding all other thought.

With a loud cry I orgasm, the tentacle noose getting slightly tighter, and I suddenly realise the experiment's purpose, imagining scores of these monsters unleashed during times of conflict. I consciously bit back an eager moan when the monster resumes manhandling me, his cock penetrating deeper than before and certainly deeper than any lover's. As if sensing my defiance the monster dips its head to kiss me, capturing my lips with a passion that makes me swoon. A full-body shudder wildly ripples from my head to toes when a rough thrust catches my g-spot, the monster laughing as his tentacles involuntarily squeeze in response.

I experience a third orgasm, starting to feel light-headed as my neck is painfully bound. I am aware of a squelching becoming from where our bodies are joined, a blush lightened by restricted blood circulation forming on my cheeks, and drop my gaze. With lustful eyes I watch the monster's cock, tracing its throbbing veins as it sinks inch-by-inch into my pussy. My breath catches as I notice his oversized balls clench, feeling volleys of cum shooting into my depths and flooding it, cream slowly moving down my thighs. The monster gazes closely at my face as his organic noose slithers round until both tentacles are each wrapped first twice and then three times around my neck, my vision rapidly darkening and the feelings from the rest of my body soon lost…

No comments:

Post a Comment