Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Tuesday 5 July 2022

Choking Laura

Laura writhed beneath me as I thrust into her, hardened nipples scraping against my sculpted chest. I quickly dipped my head, capturing her plump lips with dominating force and momentarily stealing her breath. I felt her whimper when I penetrated her to the hilt, stretching her open, and pulled back, chuckling as she lifted her head to try and follow me. Her attempt was cut short by the collar around her beautiful neck, a firm chain running from it and under the bed to the cuffs around her ankles. Pouting she let her head drop and I slowly began withdrawing, feeling her inner muscles try desperately to hold onto my length.

I don't remember when I obtained Laura, once I fed her DNA code into the growth-pod I had endless copies, but while fucking this masochistic clone I found myself missing that vital spark she possessed. One day we'd engineered a wonderful piece of smart clothing, a self-tightening choker, and I watched her slowly get strangled over the course of a day, eventually gasping out her last with my member shoved down her throat.

The clone dragged my attention back to her by squealing through an orgasm, arching her back and squashing full breasts against my flesh. I leant in and kissed her again, inhaling her cry, before using one hand to unbuckle the collar. After a bit of shifting I was on my back, Laura energetically riding my cock, and I admired her gyrations for a moment, clutching her slender waist with both hands. My hands drifted higher, palming her breasts for a moment and savouring their weight, before closing around her neck.

We rolled around, still remaining connected at neck and crotch, until she was between me and a wall, and then I squeezed. Her eyes shot open at the crushing feeling, pleadingly looking into mine, and I tightened my grip, thumbs pressing into the hollow of her throat. We were still copulating, hips forcibly coming together with wet claps, but Laura was losing rhythm, her brain being starved of the oxygen it wanted. By moving one thumb I let precious air flow, Laura gasping heavily, and then I returned the thumb to its place, the blood vessels beneath the skin fluttering.

I was able to coax another orgasm out of Laura before her eyes slid shut, a faint rattle signalling death. I let my hands fall away from her bruised neck before then taking a step back, pulling out of her and letting the corpse drop heavily to the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment