Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Tuesday 2 July 2024

Urban Jungle

I make my way along the city street, my gait a panther-ish stride. Despite being made of steel and concrete instead of the greenery I discovered my true self in London is still a jungle, still somewhere familiar. I duck into a shaded alley to check my phone, just another tech-zombie hiding from the sun, and study the face I'd made my phone's current screensaver. It's female like mine but her eyes are large and oh-so innocent. Lush dark hair frames the face, falling below the bottom of her photo, and I let my gaze defocus to embed her appearance in my mind.

She's just prey to me, this poor creature I've been hired to end. After another moment I step back onto the street, sliding between the crowds as I approach the tower block provided as the location of her apartment. I prowl around its base when I finally reach it, feel the anticipation build within me. Beneath my trenchcoat my breasts excitedly heave, I slip a hand under the fabric and feel my belly pulsing.

For me the hunt, that power over life, is an aphrodisiac like no other, the kill a pleasure almost better than sex. I take a second to confirm my prey does actually live in the tower block, glance skyward as I spot her name on the resident's list, before intercepting a pizza kid. The sight of my bare tits makes his eyes widen, the sight of my hot little pussy makes his eyes nearly pop from their sockets. The pizzas get me in the building, I'm professional enough to actually deliver them, and then I continue climbing the stairs two at a time. A sheathed knife caresses each thigh with every step as I ascend and I can feel the slight weight of my trusty switchblade in a custom holster just inside my trenchcoat's left sleeve.

I anxiously pace in front of my prey's apartment door when I find it, toying with my switchblade by letting it slip from its holster and then pushing it back in. Finally, with a grunt of exertion, I kick open the door and rush into the apartment, trenchcoat spreading out behind me like a cloak. My prey is seated on a sofa, seemingly shocked in place by my sudden entrance, and I see her gaze flick between my hard nipples and heated pussy. A second later we're breast to breast, my switchblade planted firmly in her stomach. The sofa had rocked when I collided with her, nearly tipped onto its back, and I can see the pain in her eyes as its front legs thud against the floor, as my switchblade digs a bit further through her flesh.

I pull back, climb off her. I let her see the warm glow suffusing my flesh even as the vitality fades from hers. With my phone I take a few photos of her, sending them to my employer as evidence of my deed, and then wave my bloodied switchblade in front of her, watching her eyes blearily follow it. I suddenly lunge again, this time burying the switchblade into her heart, and cum with a sensuous moan as she bucks against me in her death spasms. On shaky legs I back away for the last time, panting as I recover from my climax, and pluck a playing card from a pocket of my trenchcoat, flicking it at the body as I  button up the trenchcoat to conceal my own.

The Queen of Hearts settles on the cooling corpse as I slip from the apartment, glancing both ways along the corridor before heading for the nearest lift. There's an appointment with someone I want to keep…

No comments:

Post a Comment