Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Friday 3 May 2024

Temptation

I watch you with half-closed eyes from my spot on the sunbed, watch as you cut through the water of the pool like you were born for it. When you pull yourself from the pool my gaze wanders over your glistening body before flicking to the bulge in your swimming trunks, I softly gasp as I always do. A flicker of jealousy runs through me as you stride towards me, I have to listen to you pounding Mum like a slut every night, and I stretch, wriggle to get your attention.

You glance at me as you settle on your own sunbed, it's enough to get my heart beat faster, and your gaze lingers on my breasts, on the apex of my thighs. Before you came along I'd have sunbathed naked but at Mum's insistence I wear bikinis now. Possessive cow Not that the tiny scraps of fabric could be called such, there's more ribbon than actual cloth, and almost nothing is hidden. Our discrete observations soon give way to shameless ogling, I lick my lips as your bulge visibly grows and can feel juices leaking into my scant bottoms.

With regret I briefly tear my eyes away, glance at the sun high overhead. With sensuous grace I roll onto my front, my full breasts squash outwards slightly, and reach behind me to undo the string of my bikini top. I close my eyes as the sun warms my back, lazily turn my head in your direction.
"Do me."
A questing hand brushes against a bottle of suntan oil next to my sunbed, I wouldn't mind if you want to fuck me though, and I hear you rise, pad quietly across to me.

You straddle my legs as I change the sunbed to be completely flat, I can't help but moan, and then I shiver as the oil is trickled onto my flesh. Your hands are strong as you massage my back, I'm almost purring beneath your firm touch, and I squirm as you drift lower, fondle my curvy ass. I can feel you hunched over me, dominating me, as you bring your hands up the length of my spine. Surely you can smell my needy cunt, know I want you to take me.

My eyes snap open as something suddenly bites into my neck, it takes a moment to realise it's my bikini top. You pull backward, my torso rises helplessly into the air. I'm flailing but it's useless, any blow I do make you ignore, and I try screaming, just a croak escaping.

With a rattle the patio doors slide open though, your son emerges from within the house. I pegged him for a creep when we all met for the first time, didn't like the way HE looked at me, but now I reach out, try to call for his help. I can feel you twisting my bikini, tightening it, and buck desperately even as I spasm in a shock orgasm. I hear your laughter, warm but cruel, and my eyes roll back, body and mind fighting each other.

Something pokes against my bared teeth, the bikini is loosened enough that I suck in breath. Or should have. Thick meat invades my mouth instead, plunges in deep, and the string is twisted again, bites deeper than before. I'm dimly aware of your voice, of you and your son talking, I'm more aware of his cock reaching into my throat, of the heavy balls slapping against my chin. I think it might be the last thing I truly experience, that rhythmic thwapping. My heartbeat is too loud in my ears, my body too uncoordinated to control and I cum again but I think that's just a reflex, a last gasp of life...

No comments:

Post a Comment