Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Wednesday 26 April 2023

Selene

I see him leave the house, trace his smooth limbs with my heated gaze. Just the sight of my adopted brother arouses me, makes me bite my lip. I slip a hand into my trench coat as he folds himself into a car, feel needy wetness beneath my fingers, and finally glance at the house again.

A woman is in the doorway, robe pulled tight around her in the early morning chill. I can see a hint of cleavage, a flush on her neck. Whore. I reach into a pocket with my empty hand, feel the weight of my switchblade, my fang. My brother has one woman he always returns to, I hate her but do not dare go after her. He has many others, cheap cattle, and never visits them twice, never questions when they disappear.

I'm the reason they disappear of course. His little moon, always there but rarely seen. My fang has shed a river of blood. I ghost from the alley as the car pulls away, skirt around the cones of brightness cast by the streetlights. I circle my prey's lair, assess it with a predator's eye. The fence at the back is about 4 foot high, I climb over with ease, and softly land in the woman's garden. I dash towards the house, switchblade in hand. It extends with a lovely snickt and I press myself against brickwork, relishing in the sparks of pain as uneven mortar jabs into my back.

The door to my left opens, there's the horrid smell of tobacco and nicotine. The woman comes out, everything about her now screams unhappiness, and my arm lashes out. My switchblade sinks into her neck, a killing strike, and she wobbles, cigarette falling as she tries to clutch at the wound. Blood spurts with each beat of her heart, stains her skin crimson. She staggers into the garden and I fall in behind her.

My arm reaches round, I slit her throat. She drops, writhing, and I open my coat, expose my erect buds and dripping flower. Killing's addictive, the rush you feel is better than any drug. I should know, having tried many before wandering into the jungle and being reborn. I slip to my knees, straddle the dying woman, and feel her beneath me, mewl as she finally expires with a shudder.

My brother is mine, one day I will even kill his woman and prove it. For now I content myself with ending the cattle he wastes time on, one at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment