Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Saturday 4 March 2023

Hypnotized

The giant snake's head sways from side-to-side, scales glinting in the light of the torch in my hand. It had soundlessly approached, bulk almost filling the corridor of the ruined temple. A flash of gold catches my eye and then another, the snake slowly blinking as it watches me. I focus on the gold when I see it, peering to try and read its intent, to detect when it'll lunge...

I shake my head, backpedalling when I realize the snake has got closer and bringing up my sword. No I don't. I can see it, tucked away inside its sheath just beyond the snake's head. The flashes of gold control my attention again, so lustrous...

I find my head tilted back, the snake now looming over me. I am nude, leathers in a pile at my feet, and I think the snake approves...

It's dark now, I must not have been able to dodge the snake. I can feel its tongue on my breasts and stomach, tip flicking... Fuck! Tip flicking at my pussy. It curls up, tickling my ass, and I feel myself sliding forward, into its stomach. I hope it enjoys me.

No comments:

Post a Comment