Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Sunday 5 March 2023

From the Sky They Came

The world changed when they came from the sky, their ships hovering over cities like giant shades. There are still those who think they're angels, morons actually gather in high places, and others have similar ideas, Scandinavia is practically awash with blood as people seek the attention of 'Valkyries'.

They've altered Earth's climate, we did nothing compared to them, and the rest of their tech is so far beyond ours they're untouchable. They've done something to us too, perhaps only one in fifty births is male or at least has a dick and we're always horny. We've adapted though, humanity's great superpower, and my wardrobe full of just bikinis and loose dresses can attest to that.

I'm wearing one now as I leave my home, just the simple undoing of a knot at the shoulder will leave me naked. Everyone keeps an eye on the sky, strain their hearing for the sound of flapping wings, and I'm no different. The nearest ship is said to be over Birmingham though and that's miles away.

Of course the news is wrong, I spot one of them dart behind a house a street away and reappear a moment later with a woman in their arms. My head is on a swivel as I hurry for the bus stop, they don't do indoors very well, and my sandals loudly slap the pavement as the sound of wings grows louder. There seems to be a whole flock, I can see at least three wheeling through the air, but I let out a sigh as the bus stop comes into view.

The pavement suddenly falls away, hands snaking under my armpits to fondle my boobs, and I scream as I'm snatched, limbs flailing helplessly. There's a stabbing pain in my neck, quickly overtaken by a wave of pleasure, and in the corner of my eye I can see my abductor's bald head, bent as its lips sucks on my skin hard enough that I'm sure I'll bruise. My dress flutters away just before I cry out in orgasm, nipples hard beneath its groping hand, and I start feeling woozy.

Bastard thing's draining me! I put two and two together, trying to be angry as I squirt, and start wriggling, ignoring the fact we're high up in my desire to live and the feeling of its hard cock nestled between the cheeks of my ass. A hand strums my engorged clit, I see stars, and the fight leaves me…

No comments:

Post a Comment