Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Wednesday 22 March 2023

Fatal Encounter

You shrink back when I smash the door of your bedchamber from its hinges, cower when I enter the room. I can feel your wide eyes on me, feel them trace my tall and well-muscled body. My sword is painted crimson, blood drips onto your rugs, and I see you shudder in fear. The sounds of violence still come from behind me, some of your household guards still live, and I can see hope exists in your eyes as the clashing of blades seems to get louder.

I quickly glance into the corridor, weighing up my chances of making it from the castle with you in my grasp. My snarl of frustration is bestial, bouncing off the walls, and I pace forward with murderous intent. You try to dodge my reaching arm, failing with a sob as my hand completely encompasses a wrist. I whirl, dragging you shrieking from your feet, and cast you onto your bed, the breath leaving you as you land on the mattress.

We both hear the pounding of booted feet, guards drawn by your cry, and a slight smirk appears on your face. The sight fills me with a rage and I lunge, impaling you with my sword. My blade penetrates you at the navel, driven up until it pierces your heart, and you slump back as your life rapidly drains...

You dimly feel me withdraw my sword when guards turn up, just moments too late!, and your vision darkens as you watch me cut down the first guard through the door. I can see others approaching even as the man I'd just slain wastes his last gasp trying to clutch my leg and cast a glance at you, their princess, before storming from your bedchamber. If the raid ends up successful I'll return for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment