Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Friday 28 October 2022

A Chase on the Plain

I spot you while out hunting, the feathers of your head-dress sticking out on the endless plain. Shaking my head, the wolf ears of my own head-dress flopping, I crouch deeper into the tall grass, carefully padding forward as a predator's grin works its way onto my face. Human tastes better than any other meat and from the quality of your feathers I am picturing quite a catch.

Stealthily I approach you, my toes digging through the soft dirt with each step in preparation for a brief burst of speed. I can see more of you now, your svelte curves barely hidden by larger feathers than are in your hair, and I know that, despite the spear you hold, you have a pampered life. I finally leap at you with a wild yell, seeing fear appear in your eyes as you turn, but my dagger still finds empty air instead of your heart.

You've taken off like a startled rabbit, running hard, but I'm in swift pursuit. I can see bits of feather stuck on the grass, smell you on the wind, and soon I'm gaining until I'm only a pace or two behind. You're wide-eyed when you glance over your shoulder and already your body is betraying you, each breath more of a struggle.

A second leap sees us tumbling to the ground. You're hissing and scratching, spear long abandoned, but it's a one-sided contest as I end up astride you. With just one hand I encircle both of your wrists, holding them high above your head, and am hunching over you, watching you squirm.

With a vulpine howl I drive my dagger down into your throat, feeling your hot blood splash against my chest. Your squirming increases in desperation, warm flesh rubbing against mine, and my member hardens in response. It takes but a moment for me to shift my hips and then jerk forward, burying myself deep into you.

The mix of pain and pleasure infuses the flesh with the most wonderful taste, even more so than usual, and I hurry to bring you to climax before you expire, leaning down to steal a kiss. I laugh as I leave a piece of myself behind, ignore the slight dribble of blood on my torn lip, and feel your orgasm even as your eyes glaze over.

I pull back and stand, looming over your body, and then move to sling you over a shoulder. Your hands are brushing my ass, just as a stabilizing hand of mine rests on yours, and my gaze sweeps the empty plain when I turn to return to my lair. I'll eat well tonight, and then for the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment