Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Tuesday 9 August 2022

Warrior's Prize

I spot you on the other side of the field, your bronzed form standing out against white marble-clad city walls. Your menfolk are lying slain about a mile behind me, your leaders having called upon the women to fight in desperation. Beneath the hot sun you wear little, just a short length of hide hanging from a string around your waist, and I trace the lines of toned muscle in your slender limbs and nude torso. I shift the leather of my kilt as your body inspires lust, just as the men around me have to adjust themselves as they are inspired by the women around you. The captain walks along the line behind me, offering words of encouragement and pointing out particular ladies. He stops and the line shuffles as he strides to the front, drawing his sword with a flourish.
"Wine and women lads!"
I draw my own sword as the archers open fire, volleys of arrows flying overhead, and after a moment the captain gives the order to advance.

I watch for you as women start falling, skewered by our arrows, but you remain untouched, the defiance on your face now a shadow of what it had been. We close the gap at a solid clip, our massed steps a rumbling of thunder, and then I'm right in front of you. Almost instinctively you bring up your sword and block mine, the impact sending shivers through both of us. The woman to your left goes down with a shriek, impaled through the navel by a spear, and the woman replacing her gags as a careful sword swing tears open her throat. You glance at both as they crumple, almost lost under our feet, but when I also look I see one of your feet arching, as though you're standing on a slain sister.

You and I go undisturbed as your line buckles inward, men pushing past us, and hopelessness descends upon you. It makes you dangerous, your sword twice flashing out to inflict shallow wounds, and I resolve to end this duel so I can join in the plundering of your city. I step forward until I could lean forward and kiss you, instead reaching out to grab your sword-arm. I tighten my grip until you squeal in pain, your sword dropping from your hand, and then I hook a leg around yours, pushing you backwards. You trip, landing on a woman's dusty corpse, and I lean forward, lancing my own sword between your breasts.

Your eyes widen and you try to curl up around the pain but it's too late and you sag with a gentle sigh. I plant a sandaled foot on your stomach while extracting my blade, the footprint left behind showing you've been claimed and by who, and then I hurry towards where the captain is fighting, vowing to return later.

---

Smoke fills the air as well as dust, a thin layer of ash from your burning city coating the battlefield in front of its gates. You're still easy to spot though, staring blankly heavenward, and I stoop so I can carry you over my shoulder. Your hands brush against the small of my back as I walk and I have a hand resting on your ass to keep you in place, softly stroking the smooth flesh. I bring you to my tent and lower you onto my unfurled bedroll, straightening to get another good look at you. Apart from the wound over your heart you're unmarked and your arms had spread while I was putting you down. I could easily imagine those arms curling around me in the throes of passion and I remove my kilt, standing over you in all my glorious nudity.

It takes little work to untie the string around your waist, casting your meagre garment aside, and I stroke myself into hardness as I burn the sight of you into my memory. Eventually I can take no more and drop to my knees, spreading your legs and shuffling into the gap created. I softly moan as I sink into you up to my hilt, the sharp impact delightfully jiggling your breasts, and I rapidly jerk back and forth, grunting as I near release. I briefly panic as I feel myself cum, pulling out and shooting seed over your stomach, before remembering your lack of life.

The drying semen enhances your beauty, shows you as mine, and the thought sees me growing erect again. This time it isn't a hurried fumble, I take my time, and I alternate between your holes, enjoying the different sensations. I return to your pussy for the end though, hunching over you and looking into your eyes as my balls clench. I'll enjoy you for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment