Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Sunday 21 August 2022

Minotaur's Slave

The stench of rotting meat gets stronger as we approach the abandoned mine, each tightening the grip on our spears. I glance back along the overgrown trail, seeing the little village that had requested our aid. Livestock had been stolen, strange tracks discovered that led into the hills, but they were scared. Amazons are not. It's why we rule this land, hemmed in only by the inland sea and the misty forests of the north.

We stop in front of the mine entrance, splitting into two teams. Hellenika and her blood-sister Kyra, accompanied by Persis with her bow now in hand, creep forward while I hang back with Raisa and Phoebe. Hellenika halts, pressing against the side of the mountain and I take a single step towards the entrance.
"Thief! You have stolen from a village of Amazonia! Come forth!"
There is silence, all of us glancing at each other with nervous anticipation, before the ground starts trembling. I can hear large hooves striking stone, a cold feeling growing in my gut, and hurriedly backpedal as a gods-cursed minotaur bursts from the mine, bellowing loudly and glaring at me.

A great axe is in one of its massive hands and I can only watch as the monster suddenly pivots, swinging the weapon through a wide arc. I watch Hellenike's head fly into the air, Kyra staggering aimlessly as her belly is ripped open, and Persis disappear, her shriek rapidly fading because her quick jump back takes her over the edge. Two arrows thud into the monster's chest, Raisa and Phoebe keen to avenge their warrior-sisters, but I'm frozen.

Despite its inhumanity the minotaur is so utterly masculine, powerfully muscled and tall. Well-proportioned. I risk a glance down below its waist, licking my suddenly-dry lips as I confirm my suspicions. I can already feel my body reacting to his strength, his vitality, but snarl a denial as I shift the positions of my hands on my spear. Like an arrow myself I lunge forward, spear flicking out, and the minotaur bellows as a thin line of blood mats the fur of his left arm. I'm already withdrawing into a crouch, spear held horizontally, when he again glares down at me, something in his beady eyes appraising me.

The minotaur then charges, barrelling through and then past me, and I get to my feet in time to see him slaughter my last warriors. Raisa is knocked to the ground mid-draw, her chest crushed by a hoof a moment later, and Phoebe dies as Hellenike did, her beautiful features locked into a terrified expression when her head sails away. The minotaur wastes no more time on the corpses, turning and climbing menacingly towards me, blowing heavy gusts of air from flared nostrils. A sense of warm confidence fills me though, I have the measure now of how he fights and the high ground.

All my advantages desert me when he simply rips the spear from my hands, transferred momentum pulling me against him. I crash into his hard torso, feeling his hands drop to rest heavily on my ass, and have to breathe deeply to refill my lungs with air. Thick fingers kneed my proud cheeks and I'm suddenly too hot, my shouting inner voice finally breaking through the fog of lust just as my tunic slithers to the ground. Being merely in the presence of a minotaur is said to be overwhelming, inducing a strong arousal in virtually any female, and like a foolish peasant slut I've let him ensnare me from the start. A firm hand pushes me to my knees, his hardening cock draped over my face, and I surrender to him, shaking my head to clear it of thought before mindlessly nuzzling the iron rod.

The world is a blur as I'm suddenly repositioned, now kneeling on all fours and facing the mine. I can feel the minotaur's presence looming behind me, his snorts wet against my back, and cry out in agonized pleasure when he rams his cock into me. He sets a brutal pace, it's definitely not gentle lovemaking, but my body responds, gripping tightly whenever he tries to withdraw. He hunches over, huffing loudly in my ear, and steadily thrusts into me until he's hilted. I can feel my bones shifting out of place and my flesh tearing, too big!, but then the added lubricant finally lets him slide from my stretched pussy.

The minotaur steps around me, placing a hand on my head, and despite the pain I'm in I crawl-drag by his side into the mine, hoping we can fuck until he breaks me…

No comments:

Post a Comment