Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Friday 3 September 2021

One Year Old

The clone, on the day of her anniversary here, was the last of the devil's dozen still living. I was roused by her in the early morning as usual, the nude vixen softly padding across thick carpet and onto my bed. I shifted as she snuggled against my side, a hand caressing her supple curves, and I traced the brand at her hip. She shivered as a finger ran along the mark, the symbol that gave her a name, and looked up at me with pleading eyes.
"Please master."
With a sigh of mock-suffering I again shifted, half-sitting against the headrest, and Seven twisted to take my member into her mouth. She had been the first to be curious, partly why she was still alive, and had knelt at my feet in submission.

Now, as then, I gazed at the crown of her head, at the orbs of her lush breasts and the erect nipples at their peaks. I felt nothing though and the realisation shook me, Seven even looking up in confusion as my length involuntarily went softened. After a year together I had finally become bored. Seven also seemed to realise this, resuming her sucking with a desperate fervour, but she relented when I went to rise from the bed.

Seven stood demurely before me, curvy body completely displayed as she waited to learn how she'd end. She and her twelve sisters had been grown in the image of a beautiful actress from before Europe was a wasteland, her silken red hair and creamy skin a combination that had inspired lust for centuries, and flash-trained in the arts of carnal pleasure. The others had each also stood where Seven was, their preserved heads now mounted on the walls of my memorial chamber, and I slowly circled the last clone.

"How would you like to go?"
Seven shivered as my question lingered, a small furrow appearing amid the smoothness of her brow. One of her hands rose to touch the hollow of her slender neck for the briefest of moments before dropping, a serene expression on her face.
"As... as Three did."
An eyebrow rose in response to Seven's answer. Three had been the first to go, as her gift to me on Halloween, and it had obviously left an impression.
"Go on then. Go get ready."
Seven scampered off as I shrugged on a short robe, reaching for a well-thumbed catalogue and a phone sitting on the table by my bed.


Seven was already waiting in the pool-house, on her toes with arms intertwined at the wrist above her head. Posed against the corner of a pillar when I entered the sight of her almost changed my mind. Only almost though as it wouldn't be fair on Seven and although I was bored of her there was no reason to be crueller than she expected.

Taking off my robe, letting it lie in a heaped bundle, I stepped into the knee-deep pool and sat against the edge, my legs stretched out before me.
"Come and sit."
Seven looked out over the garden for a moment before sashaying towards me, swinging her hips exaggeratedly. Ripples spread out from around each leg as she stepped closer and she let out a quiet moan as she moved between my legs, gracefully descending onto her knees.

We both let out strangled groans as she dropped down onto my erect hardness, her slender legs splayed haphazardly, and I took hold of her waist with both hands. Roughly I manhandled Seven, using her as little more than a masturbatory aid, but I still paid attention to her reactions, pressing her against my chest when she shuddered through a minor orgasm. When she finally leant back, a content smile lighting up her face, I grabbed her throat and pushed, Seven's back arching until her breasts were pointing towards the roof.

From this excruciating pose I began rising, Seven shifting until she was nearly perpendicular to me. The tips of her hair just brushed the water as she locked her ankles together at the small of my back, held up only by my renewed holding of her waist and after a second the hands clasped behind my neck. I started thrusting, using short and sharp jerks, and also began leaning forward, our positioning lowering Seven's head closer to the pool's surface. I was still a bit confused by her choice, Three having died amid a raucous orgy. She'd been cheered on by her sisters, hurrying towards her own destruction. Seven was alone, it was just the two of us, and we were going slow, savouring our last experience.

I held her through a second orgasm and watched her gasp with pleasure before I dropped. Her head went beneath the surface of the water, Seven involuntarily swallowing as the liquid came together above, and I moved a hand to grasp her neck again. Our coupling became frenzied, her instinct to survive adding spice. Wide eyes stared up as we churned the water, my every jerk forcing a gurgling moan from Seven.

There was a final spasm, one that travelled the entire length of Seven's beautiful form, and the hands clutching at mine fell away, Seven's eyes fluttering before looking at a distant nothingness. It was enough to send me over the edge and I groaned as I released Seven's neck, my seed flooding into her now-useless core. Withdrawing with a splosh I rose from my knees and backed from the pool. Seven drifted lifelessly on the surface, limbs gently spreading as my climb from the pool created currents, and I gazed lovingly at the corpse, remembering the last year. I'll show the new girls how I memorialise her. Show them how they'll be memorialised.

No comments:

Post a Comment