Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Monday 19 July 2021

Murder Room

I step out of the growth pod, legs momentarily shaky like a newborn's, and pause in front of a mirror. A slender redhead stares back and I touch her beautiful figure, caressing my pert breasts, my rounded ass. A door hisses open to my right and I instinctively follow the floor-mounted lights, passing over the threshold and into a long hallway.

Except I don't. I glance down at my headless body in bewilderment as it spasms on the floor, none of the signals from my brain reaching it.

----

I step out of the growth pod, watching a woman's head tumble from a retracting saw-blade to land between twitching legs, and pause in front of a mirror. I feel the flat stomach of the slender redhead staring at me, admiring my toned and sleek limbs. Floor-mounted lights power up and I instinctively follow them, stepping over the other woman's corpse.

Except I don't. There's an explosive impact against my stomach that stops me and I look down, disbelieving that there's an arrow in me. I glance up in time to see a second, the force of its penetration into my left shoulder spinning me round and down. With a pained sob I go to stand but a third arrow-blow hurls me back down.

----

I step out of the growth pod. Two women are before me, the one pierced by arrows expiring as I watch, and I pause in front of a mirror. I stroke the lush strands of the slender redhead who stares at me, arranging my hair to sit like a cloak. Lights in the floor draw me on and I pick my way over the beheaded body in the doorway.

Except I don't. A ring of hard steel is tightening around my throat. My fingers can't find purchase on the smooth metal and I can only gurgle as I'm choked.

---

I... I didn't step out of any growth pod, being 100% natural-born. Sitting at the controls of my murder room I watched each of my clones, getting steadily more aroused by their erotic death throes. Each had been a vain creature, too self-absorbed to realize they were all clones, but what does that say about me?

Coming down from an orgasmic high, the choked clone's full-body shudder had been just enough to tip me over, I check the option-filled console in front of me, contemplating how to kill the next clone.

No comments:

Post a Comment