Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Saturday 30 December 2023

Loving Family

It's late when I get back to the apartment I share with my sister. She isn't really though, she's just an orphan our parents bought back from Greece. I find Selene naked on the sofa fingering herself, so lost to her own pleasures that my unquiet entrance doesn't disturb her. My gaze goes to the minus sign solidly tattooed on her left cheek, the mark of the infertile, and then to the hand working away at her crotch. There were girls at the pub but they were all being used, whorish moans competing to be the loudest, and the streets were empty. Here's a slut all but begging for it. I take a few steps forward without realising, begin casting off my clothes. Selene cracks open her eyelids when my shadow falls upon her, a grin appears on her face and the hand that had been at her pussy extends towards my hardened cock.

Her hand is wet as it closes around my length, after just a few pumps it's slippery, and Selene spreads her legs in invitation. We both moan as I sink into her, I place my hands on either side of her head to brace myself while I start sliding in and out. I stare drunkenly into her eyes while thrusting but my gaze is continually drawn to her tattoo, how its presence gives me license to do anything. My left hand shifts, closes around Selene's throat, and she gasps as I stretch her neck. My pace falters when she wraps her legs at the small of my back, she tries to moan as I'm forced deeper into her.

I can tell she's struggling to breath around my grip but she's passive, her hands roam lovingly over our joined flesh. Selene arches her back as I drag an orgasm from her, thrusts her well-formed tits at me. I start relaxing my hold but she grabs my wrist, I see acceptance in her eyes, and instead stiffen my fingers, put pressure on her airway. It's during her second orgasm that I feel her inner muscles spasm hard, see her eyes roll wildly. The last of her breath comes out as a rattle, she goes limp on the sofa. I move my fingers away from her throat, there are purple bruises marring her skin. I groan as I feel my release building, I'd been forcing it back to make Selene's last fuck good before her, and pull out before shooting my cum on Selene's stomach, watching it ooze into her belly button.

No comments:

Post a Comment