Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Thursday 7 September 2023

A Master's Slave

I lounge just to the right of Master's throne, head leaning against his knee and his firm hand tangled possessively among my crimson mane (Daddy paid a lot to make me a natural redhead). I shift, the links of the belly-chain that is my own adornment chiming, and the nervous man standing in the middle of the throneroom glances at me for a second. I blow him a kiss in response, seeing his cheeks redden, before gasping as my head is roughly wrenched back, my eyes pleading with Master's stern orbs.
"Not now slut. Tease people later." I try nodding, moaning at the jolts of pain, and sidle closer to the throne when Master loosens his grip. "Please continue Mister Drem." The man, I think he's a senator or some sort of high official, blinks rapidly and then stammers through the rest of his presentation.

Master wields a great amount of soft power, his voice is in the ear of kings and warlords across Known Space, and many others come to him wanting favours or actions they can exploit. I'm here apparently because of such an action, a convoluted scheme I'm told involved a rival of Daddy's. I straighten as Master starts stroking my hair, glancing at him from the corner of my eye, and listen as Mister Drem is allowed to leave.
"Dance for me slut."
The rumbling voice reverberates through my soul and I lean forward, dragging myself on hands and knees to where Mister Drem had been standing. I gracefully rise as music fills the throneroom, the long chamber and everyone in it fading into the background. The beat is primal, like a heartbeat, and my hips rolls, arms weaving together above my head. Lightly I step forward, swaying, and then spin, curling up until I’m prostrating myself.

I spread my legs, exposing myself to those behind me, and hump against the floor, the slap of flesh on stone a counter to the drums. My belly undulates as I lift my torso, hard nipples pointing at Master, and blush when I see the dark arousal in his eyes, the bulge in one trouser leg. He crooks the fingers of a hand, beckoning me back to him, and I leap to my feet. I flit from one side of the throneroom to the other, kneeling in front of Master’s courtiers, while making my way towards the throne.

I end between Master’s legs, head bowed and breathing hard. I can feel his presence overpowering mine, the submission that’s emerged since being his ruling me utterly.
"Find other entertainment. The court will disperse."
I remain kneeling as the throneroom empties, the sweat on my skin making me glisten in the dim lights that line the chamber. Master eventually stands, he'd be a head-and-a-half taller than me even if I was at full height and his body is muscular, a nearly perfect specimen of masculine humanity. With a series of button pops he undoes his trousers, they easily drop to pool at his feet, and his cock stands firm. I gingerly look up, the tip of my tongue escapes from between slightly parted lips, and he puts a hand on my head. I let him pull me nearer, his cock neatly slips into my mouth and I moan around Master’s iron length, his groan music to my ears.

I bob my head, sucking on his cock like a freeze-stick. My tongue is flat against its underside, pinned by its weight, but with tiny flicks each time my nose touches his pelvis I stimulate its base. With a grunt Master climaxes, cum shooting down my throat like bullets. I cough as he keeps himself hilted, drooling with a sense of ecstasy. My head's still spinning when Master steps back, I shriek as I'm manhandled like I'm just a feather. The padding of Master’s throne squishes against my ass as I'm placed on it, Master grinning down at me. His cock still points at me, undiminished despite his release, and I spread my legs as he approaches, crying out as he rams his entire length into my pussy. I feel myself stretch, blink away the brief flashes of pain, and clutch at the throne's backrest, hands whitening with the pressure.

Master takes me hard and fast, he has the endurance now to bring us both to orgasm. A hand reaches round, I toss my head as I'm pulled against his strong torso. An intense climax blasts through me, I feel every inch of myself quiver, a roguish grin is on Master's face as I writhe, and he doesn't stop, doesn't let me catch a breath. I become boneless, slipping until I'm nearly falling out of the throne, and again Master crushes me against him, using me as little more than a toy. My nipples catch on sculpted flesh as he yanks me up, delicious pangs of pain/pleasure when they free themselves, and soon I can feel another orgasm building, another wave of white-hot that'll will overtake me.

Master's breath hitches as his balls thwap wetly against me, I feel his cock impossibly harden. His first spurt triggers my own climax, my eyes roll up, and only his bear-hug keeps me in place. Our combined juices trickle from my pussy, matting the sparse fuzz at his crotch, and I feel his upper chest against my cheek, feel his heart pounding. He pulls me off his cock, more juices drip to make a puddle at his feet, and then settles himself in the throne, positioning me on my knees between his legs again. It's times like this that I love where I am, what I've become.

No comments:

Post a Comment