Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Sunday 16 July 2023

Fallen From Favour

You're tits-up on the sand at my feet, one of my swords neatly bisecting your deep navel. My other connects with an out-thrust spear with a loud clang, I relish the look of fear in its wielder's eyes as her strike goes wild. Stepping over your spread legs, I could see them shake as I emerged into the arena, I pierce your sister-warrior's throat, blood gushing from the fatal wound. I step back as she drops to her knees, clutching uselessly at her neck, and take a moment to inspect you. A spear lies discarded, you hadn't even tried fighting, and I'd easily overpowered you. Long brown hair is spread around your head, an arm is thrown up among the brunette locks. Perky breasts point skyward, utterly motionless in death, and your mouth is slack, eyes half-lidded.

With a casual flick I undo the ties keeping my loincloth in place, let the roar of the crowd wash over me as I stand exposed. There's a quiet gurgle as your sister-warrior expires, her body twitches amid a large patch of crimson sand, and I move, nudging your legs just that bit further apart. There's a moment of anticipation as you open, waiting to be filled, and I jerk forward, grinning as your tits jiggle in time to my thrusts. With a flourish I rip my sword from your belly, aiming its bloody tip at the sun in triumph, and then cast it aside as I groan through a climax. My seed oozes from you as I withdraw, the last few spurts falling onto your tits.

Your sister-warrior is similarly defiled, the sight of my cock disappearing into her mouth exciting the crowd. I hilt myself, if alive she'd be staring at hard stomach, and then saw back and forth. I last longer this time, my strokes more powerful, but I still have my limits. With a cry I haul her onto her hands and knees, rising to remain in her mouth, and shove her away as I cum. It splatters across her face, mingles among her hair and speckles the upper slopes of her tits. Your sister-warrior topples onto her side, her blank gaze on the royal box, and I climb to my feet, pressing a hand to my left shoulder in salute to the Empress and her court, a court the pair of you had once been part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment