Disclaimer

All characters referenced within this blog are 18+ unless explicitly stated otherwise. All content contained within this blog is wholly fict...

Friday 30 June 2023

Angel of the Night

She emerges from within the mirror, smooth skin so pale virtually every vein can be traced. She looks at me and I get a vision of her striding nude across a battlefield, blood draped over her perfect flesh like fine gossamer, or at the end of a long hall, reclining on a half-shadowed throne while men and women fight for her attention. Her steps are light as she crosses to the foot of my bed, I dare not blink in case she is revealed as an illusion. My gaze wanders from her sculpted face though, drinking in her high-set and round breasts, the suppleness of her limbs, the apex of her thighs. With a teasing smile she climbs onto the bed, crawls forward agonizingly slowly until she is straddling my waist. I can feel her blazing heat, her slight weight, through the duvet and the fabrics seem to melt away, my skin reddening where it comes into contact with hers.

A dainty hand drops to be between us, just the merest ghosting touch sends a thrill racing through me. Pride fills my chest at her breathy gasp upon her grasping of my cock, my spear of flesh achingly hard, and I groan as she pulls at it. It is aimed at the ceiling and she takes a moment before hopping on. I think I see black wings as she impales herself, her sensual moan bouncing around the bedroom. Slender fingers clutch at a full breast, were her fingernails always so long?, and her other hand rests flat on my chest, sits above my heart. Her inner muscles massage my length as she raises herself, holding herself with just my tip inside, before dropping back down.

She rides me like a bull, rocking her hips. I'm sure the wings I saw are becoming more real, her sharp nails leaving scratches in my skin. I feel being drawn, feel being centered on just my cock and the warmth it's surrounded by. Sensation is lost from my limbs, I can't move, and my breath is visible, flowing from my mouth to hers. I can't hold back and cum, thick blobs shooting deep into her innermost place. I'm dragged in as well, my vision darkens and hearing fails, but I'm aware enough as she leans down, closing my eyes as I feel her soft lips brush mine.
"That was lovely dear dreamer. Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment